- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
- Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection
- Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the Archer MR200, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. The Archer MR200 allows you to share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and video chats that won't freeze up.
Great Coverage and Dual Band Wi-Fi
The 4G LTE router creates a simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi network that can deliver data at speeds of up to 733Mbps. The two distinct wireless networks, utilizing the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, provide optimized performance and minimize signal interference. The incorporation of advanced antennas and the latest wireless technology allows you to enjoy stable connections and incredible coverage.
No Configuration Required
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn on the Archer MR200. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
The Archer MR200 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. The ability to quickly establish powerful wireless networks can be tremendously important. The Archer MR200 is the perfect solution whether you're at home or working in a remote location. Just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, the Archer MR200 has you covered.
Available WAN Connection as Backup
With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, the Archer MR200 can also support a wide variety of connection types, including cable, fiber, and DSL modems.
- Manufacturer Spec